GWO Electrical Training
The GWO BTT Standard Electrical Module is designed to achieve learning objectives so wind turbine technicians can:
- Explain the basics of electricity.
- Explain risks and hazards associated with electrical work.
- Explain the function and symbol of electrical components.
- Explain the function of different types of sensors.
- Explain and interpret a simple electrical diagram and demonstrate how to assembly it on a circuit.
- Demonstrate how to make correct and safe measurements.